یکشنبه، مرداد ۲۳، ۱۳۸۴

LONG TIME, NO POST.

I was browsing other blogs, and I thougt it's a long time that I have not posted anything.
O.K. What's new?
We have moved to our new place, a townhouse in the middle of nowhere, oakville, a small, quiet town close to Toronto. I guess every step in this immigration make me to know myself better, and the new lesson is " I hate living in suburb, I hate it's peacefullness".Before moving everybody told me that I will get use to its tranquity. But I will not. Every day I wake up with this resolution: "I will come back to the city".
I can't blame on anybody, nobody forced me to buy this house.
We are living in our new place for 2 months now, but we have not phone yet. Before comming to Canada I thought such things just happen in third wourld country. But apparently I was wrong.

3 Comments:

Anonymous ناشناس said...

you will get used to it to my daughter!:)

۸ فروردین ۱۳۸۵ ساعت ۲۱:۲۶  
Anonymous ناشناس said...

You will get used to it my daughter!

۸ فروردین ۱۳۸۵ ساعت ۲۱:۲۷  
Blogger Marjan said...

do not be bitter :(

۵ مرداد ۱۳۸۵ ساعت ۱۶:۳۵  

ارسال یک نظر

<< Home