دوشنبه، دی ۰۷، ۱۳۸۳

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Guess what I’ve gotten for Christmas!!! Yaaa, a Persian Bible …….
One of my colleagues who is very religious and strict gave it to me as Christmas gift.
On Thursday he came to my office with a package and said he had bought me something, I told him I bet it was a Bible. He said yes. He was worried about my reaction. But I said that was very kind and thoughtful of him. He asked me to read it and then we can have discussion during lunchtime or he can come to our place and talk with Hadi and me about the book.
I told him that I was kind of busy with my PEO exam and I would not have time for couple of weeks. I am wandering what excuse I can find after PEO exam.
I liked to tell him for 30 years a bunch of people in primary school, secondary school, high school, and university, at work and in TV and radio tried to teach me these stuff but they all failed, now I doubt he can do it.
I believe the best day of his life is the day that I tell him that I convert to Christianity.



1 Comments:

Anonymous ناشناس said...

zende ii Negar?
marjan

۱۸ اسفند ۱۳۸۳ ساعت ۲:۵۷  

ارسال یک نظر

<< Home