سه‌شنبه، آبان ۱۹، ۱۳۸۳

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU!!!!

Today is November 9 (19 Aaban), my little brother’s birthday. I remember 23 years ago, I got up in the morning, MAMAN was not there, she used to braided my hair every day, but that day she was not at home. I asked BABA where she was; he told she just delivered a baby. I asked if it was a girl. But the answer was NO. I felt betrayed, for 9 month I was praying for a sister. Then Kaveh told me it was because of him. All these month he had pretended that he had been praying for sister, but deep down in his secret, he had asked for a brother. And God had listen to him not me. For a while I was upset why I had not prayed like Kaveh. I believed that God listen to secret wish more than the loud one.
Now I am really happy that God did not listen to me.

Siavash joonam:
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU.



2 Comments:

Anonymous ناشناس said...

So sweet!

۲۰ آبان ۱۳۸۳ ساعت ۲۰:۳۵  
Anonymous ناشناس said...

tavalode khodetam mobarak :)
marjan

۲۶ آبان ۱۳۸۳ ساعت ۱۰:۵۱  

ارسال یک نظر

<< Home