یکشنبه، مرداد ۲۵، ۱۳۸۳

WEEKEND

We had a good and relax weekend.

Friday night, we had dinner with Roushan and Jamal.
Saturday, walking, eating Tahchin (eggplant and chicken) and watching two movies, Kitchen stories and Monsieur Ebrahim.
Sunday, a long walk from High Park to Harbour Front Centre, having lunch beside the lake, and taking a massage, I took back massage and Hadi took feet massage.
That was very good and relaxing.

About the movies I should say, Kitchen Stories has a very simple story, it’s about communication and friendship between people, (Kaveh, something like Straight story) it was my taste, but when the movie was finished Hadi said “So what?”
If you love to see car crash, escaping and chasing and a lot of shooting in a movie, don’t waste your time with watching this movie.
I rented Monsieur Ebrahim on Saturday, we invited Ali for Tahchin and movie, but first scene of the movie was sexy, and I was afraid to watch it in companion of Ali, so I changed the subject and said let’s watch Olympic competition. When Ali left us I watched it alone, and I realized that it was just the first scene that was sexy, and we could watch it together, but it was too late. Monsieur Ebrahim is a French movie; Omar Sharif is one of the casts. It’s about relation between a Moslem shopkeeper (Omar Sharif) and a young Jewish boy, I liked it too, but Hadi didn’t watch it, he knows when I choose a movie, it will be boring for him.