جمعه، مرداد ۱۶، ۱۳۸۳

APOCALYPSE NOW

Finally, after 13 years I got my driving licence. Although in some cases I did not check my blind spot, although I was driving close to curb, although I didn’t check my rear mirror every 10 second, although I did not watch the car behind me before using the brake, although I was waiting too long for pedestrian who passed the street to turn left, although I parked very close to another car, although I did not grab the steer properly but I passed the test.

Everybody can have 30 little faults. I had 24. At the end the examiner told me “you passed the test, now turn off the engine and get of the car”. And guess what? I got exited and confused; Instead of turning off I turned on and heard a very unusual noise from the car. She looked at me angrily, I said to myself “that’s it, and I will be failed”. But she told me ”I said turn off the engine”. And then she passed me the paper; I looked at the result and figured out that I passed.

I think it’s apocalypse now, when I would get my driving licence, that means it’s the end of the world.