دوشنبه، مرداد ۱۲، ۱۳۸۳

ANNIVERSARY

Anniversary
I wrote this post, on Sunday but I couldn’t publish it. Now here it is:

Saturday was our third anniversary. (Can you believe it? Life goes fast.) We had decided to go out for dinner but hadn’t picked a place.
There is a restaurant near our home that I had passed by several times and I really liked it, it has a nice cozy patio and pretty waitresses. I was afraid to try it, seemed quite expensive.

Well, it was our anniversary so that was all right to pamper us. We went there for dinner; Luckily, the restaurant happened to be inexpensive, I was a little bit over-dressed up for that particular restaurant.

My dress was a black polka dot that I have bought it for 25$, but it seems like a 1000 dollar one. Whenever I put it on I feel like Merlin Munro (Magic dress!!!!!!!) Apparently others feel the same, that night the waitress asked me if it’s Benetton. And as usual I degraded myself and told her: “No, it’s Smart Set”. I gave her a look that meant I am not as rich as you think.

P.S.
In Canada, Benetton is expensive and Smart Set has reasonable price.