چهارشنبه، مرداد ۰۷، ۱۳۸۳

CHOIR CLASS

I am attending choir class, I have started 2 weeks ago. It's held by Iranian Association at University of Toronto. They intend to organize a choir goup for Iranian events (such as nowrooz, shab-e-yalda and...).
The class is on Tuesday nights (7 to 10). During the first 4 session we learn how to read the notes. In 5th session we have a written test and people who can pass the test will have a vioce test, then the teacher will decide who can stay in the group and who should leave the class. I really enjoy it, I had no idea about music nad how complicated it could be. Now, I respect Bethoven , Motzart and ... more, I know how great were them.
The teacher asked us to sing at home and be prepared for next session, I have not started yet, I am afraid of our neighbors. I can't look at their eyes in the elevator or street, but I have no other choice I have to start.