یکشنبه، شهریور ۱۵، ۱۳۸۳

SUSHI

Every Friday some of my colleagues go out for lunch and they always eat sushi. Sushi is a Japanese food, which is a roll of seaweed (dried jolbak) and rice that in the middle there is a piece of crab, shrimp, raw fish or vegetables. Although I don’t like sushi, sometimes I go with them, and have some other Asian food. I don’t like sushi especially because of seaweed. It smells like morass. Last time I went to the sushi place and I order a Korean food, I can’t remember its name, but it was something like season salad mixed with chunk of row fish. I had tried it once and I liked it, but this time after some bite, suddenly, I had a feeling, I could feel the piece of raw fish between my teeth. I felt like throwing up, I stop eating, I am sure if I tried just a little bit I would vomit. I just sat aside and let others eat my food. And after that day I don’t dare to go with them, I can’t even look at a sushi.