دوشنبه، مرداد ۰۵، ۱۳۸۳

JAZZ FESTIVAL

Today morning hadi drove me to the office. I should start working ar 8 o'clock, right now it's 7:45, so I have just a little time to write.
Yesterday we went to Beaches jazz festival. This festival was the 16th jazz festival that is held every July in Toronto. In 3 days 40 band sang on the stage. People were dancing in the park. It reminds me BABA's story about old fat women and men who wore hot pants and tanks . Yesterday, partners were dancing in the street, some of them were in their fifties and I could see layers of fat in their legs and bellies, but they didn't care. I really love these Canadian people, they don't care about their appearance, they want to have fun.
I was thinking of myself and these small happiness that were withheld from us. Small things like feeling wind in hair, walking on the wet grass with bare feet and living as nobody watch us.
There is some moment that I have a strange feeling, something that I have never had in my life, a relief that I have never experience. Just because of this moment I really enjoy living in this country.